Welcome to the Adilsons community! Our community is dedicated to discussing and sharing our love for anime. As members of this community, we expect all participants to abide by the guidelines outlined in this document in order to create a positive and inclusive environment for all. These guidelines and enforcement policy have been created to ensure that all members feel safe and respected while participating in discussions and sharing content. We take any violations of these guidelines seriously and will take appropriate action to address them. Let's work together to make the Adilsons community a great place for anime enthusiasts.
Code of Conduct
As a member of the Adilsons Community, you are expected to abide by the following guidelines:
- Be respectful to other members of the community at all times. This includes refraining from hate speech, racism, or any other discriminatory attacks.
- Follow the community rules at all times and report any violations to the group Moderator(s).
- Be mindful of the community's family-friendly nature, and refrain from posting any content that may be considered offensive or inappropriate.
By participating in the Adilsons community, you are agreeing to abide by this code of conduct and to respect the decisions of the Adilsons Moderation committee in accordance with the policies listed below. Violations of this code may result in disciplinary action, up to and including being banned from the community.
- This community is dedicated to discussing anime and related topics, as well as providing a space for socializing with like-minded individuals.
- We strive to maintain a family-friendly environment at all times. Please show respect and kindness towards all members and avoid crossing any lines that may cause offense.
- Hate speech, racism, and any other forms of discriminatory behavior will not be tolerated. Let's strive to create a community that is inclusive and accepting of all individuals.
- Please refrain from sharing spoilers without proper warning or in designated spoiler discussion areas.
- Solicitation of other groups or promoting external content is not allowed, including the sale of sealed products, especially as it pertains to trading cards.
- Mutual respect is essential for a healthy community. Please refrain from engaging in any disrespectful or harmful behavior towards other members.
- Spamming or excessive posting is not allowed, please keep the conversation organized and on topic.
- Please use the appropriate channels or tagging system when sharing images or videos, so as not to clutter the group with irrelevant content.
- Any kind of sexual or violent content is strictly prohibited. Similarly, the promotion and/or glorification of drugs and alcohol is forbidden.
Harassment and Abuse Policy
Adilsons is committed to creating a safe and inclusive space for all its members. Harassment and abuse of any kind will not be tolerated and will result in appropriate action being taken against the offending party. This policy outlines what constitutes harassment and abuse, and the steps that shall be taken to address any violations thereof that occur within the Adilsons community.
Definition of Harassment and Abuse
Harassment and abuse can take many forms, including but not limited to:
- Verbal abuse or threats
- Physical abuse
- Sexual harassment or assault
- Stalking or harassment through electronic or other means
- Discrimination based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or any other protected characteristic
- Posting or sharing of harmful or violent content
- Posting or sharing of personal information without consent (doxing)
- Posting or sharing of false or misleading information with the intent to harm or incite violence
Reporting Harassment and Abuse
If you experience or witness harassment or abuse within the Adilsons community, please report it immediately to a member of the Moderation and Enforcement committee (see Reporting and Escalation Process). If you believe that someone’s life may be in danger, contact the local authorities.
Investigation and Action
All reports of harassment and abuse will be taken seriously and investigated thoroughly. If a violation of the policy is found, appropriate action will be taken, which may include but is not limited to:
- Warning the offending party
- Suspending or revoking the offending party's account
- Banning the offending party from the group or Adilsons community
- Removing any content which violates our policy
- Reporting the incident to law enforcement, if necessary
Note that these actions are not necessarily sequential. While we aim to give our members the benefit of the doubt, repeated and/or severe violations shall be dealt with appropriately. You may be banned on your first infringement if it is deemed severe enough (see Banning Policy).
If a member feels that their account has been suspended or banned unjustly, they have the right to appeal the decision. The appeal process includes the right to present evidence and the right to a fair hearing. Any decision made during the appeal process is final and binding. The moderation committee has final authority on all interpretations of how posted rules should be enforced in any and all situations that may arise through the use of our communication platforms.
Adilsons is committed to creating a safe and inclusive community for all its members. This policy is in place to protect all members from harassment and abuse and to ensure that any incidents that do occur are handled promptly and fairly. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact a member of the Moderation and Enforcement committee.
Violations of the Adilsons Community Policy will be dealt with in accordance with our Banning Policy. The aim of this policy is to resolve any infarctions of our community guidelines as well as to decrease the likelihood of repeat offences through a stepwise modality of restrictive measures imposed upon the offender(s).
- Any member found to be in violation of the community rules may be subject to a warning, temporary ban, or permanent ban at the complete discretion of the community moderators (see Reporting and Escalation Process).
- Repeat offenders or those who commit particularly severe violations may be banned permanently without warning.
- Any member who is banned may appeal the decision by contacting a moderator. The appeal will be reviewed by the community moderators and a decision will be made, as elaborated prior.
- Any member who is banned for hate speech, racism, or other discriminatory attacks will not be allowed to appeal the ban.
- Any member who is found to be creating or participating in spam or other disruptive behavior may be subject to a temporary or permanent ban.
- Any member who is found to be sharing the personal information of other members without their consent shall be subject to an immediate ban without warning.
Warning: A verbal or written warning that can further be categorised as Major / Minor depending on severity of the infraction may be issued to a member who has violated the policy
Temporary ban: A temporary ban may be imposed on a member who has violated the policy and the infraction is considered more severe. The length of the ban will be determined by the severity of the violation and the member will be given the opportunity to appeal the decision.
Permanent ban: A permanent ban may be imposed on a member who has repeatedly violated the policy or whose actions are considered to be a serious violation. This decision will not be reversible.
Progressive Disciplinary Measures for Community Code of Conduct Violations
- Spamming (Non Sexual/non offensive) → minor verbal warning → Major Verbal Warning → temporary ban (1 day - 1 week) → permanent ban
- Spamming (sexual/offensive) Major Verbal Warning → temporary ban (1 day - 1 week) → permanent ban
- Harassment (Non Sexual) Major Verbal Warning → temporary ban (1 day - 1 week) → permanent ban
- Harassment (Sexual) Permanent Ban from Community
- Stalking/Doxing Major Verbal Warning → temporary ban (1 day - 1 week) → permanent ban
Reporting and Escalation process
Any member of the community who witnesses or experiences a violation of the Adilsons Community Policy should report it immediately by sending a message to the group’s designated Moderator. Reports can be made through the community's designated reporting form.
How to Report a Case?
- Submit your report through the dedicated Report Form (link here). If you feel that someone’s life is in imminent danger, contact the local authorities first.
- The report should include a clear and detailed description of the incident, including any relevant screenshots or evidence. Keep it short and to the point.
How are Cases Handled?
- The Moderator(s) will review the report and determine the appropriate course of action. This may include reviewing any relevant evidence, such as screenshots or messages, and interviewing any witnesses or parties involved.
- Based on the findings of the investigation, the community's Moderator(s) will determine an appropriate consequence for the violator. These consequences may include a warning, temporary suspension, or permanent ban from the community (see Banning Policy).
- If the violation is deemed severe or if the member has a history of violations, the Moderator(s) may escalate the incident to the Moderation and Enforcement committee for further review and action.
- The Moderation and Enforcement committee will make a final decision on the appropriate course of action and shall communicate the outcome of the investigation and any consequent action to the person who filed the report, as well as the violator.
- The Moderation and Enforcement committee will also keep records of all reports and actions taken to ensure consistency and fairness in enforcing the community guidelines and enforcement policy.
- If the member disagrees with the decision, they can appeal it (see Appealing Bans and Other Disciplinary Actions).
- Appeal: The person who filed the report, as well as the violator, have the right to appeal the decision if they believe it to be unjust.
- Confidentiality: The community's moderators will keep all information related to a violation and its investigation confidential, except as necessary to take action or comply with legal requirements.
- Zero Tolerance: Community has zero-tolerance policy for any form of hate speech, discrimination, or violence. Any person found violating these rules will be banned permanently without any prior warning.
- Repeat Offenders: Repeat offenders will be dealt with more severely.
*This policy is subject to change and will be updated as required.
Appealing Bans and Other Disciplinary Actions
Any member who has been banned or subject to other disciplinary action may submit an appeal through the dedicated Appeal Form
- The appeal should include a brief explanation of the circumstances surrounding the ban or disciplinary action, as well as any relevant information or evidence that the member believes should be considered.
- The Moderation & Enforcement committee committee will review the appeal and make a decision based upon the information provided.
- The decision of the community moderators will be final and binding. The Moderation committee may exercise its right not to explain the grounds for whatever disciplinary action it has taken.
- The member will be notified of the outcome of the appeal and any further steps to be taken.
- The member may request a review of the decision after at least a week but this will be at the discretion of the community moderators.
It's important to keep in mind that the community moderators' decision is final and binding.
To conclude, the Adilsons community is a place where anime enthusiasts can come together to share their love for the medium and socialize with like-minded individuals. We strive to create an inclusive and welcoming environment where everyone is treated with respect and kindness. Let's continue to build a strong and vibrant community together and remember to always keep the spirit of friendship at the forefront of our interactions.
Anonymous Feedback for Adilsons Community
The Adilsons community values the input and feedback of its members. To facilitate this, the Moderation committee and Enforcement committee (MET) must establish and maintain a system for members to provide feedback and suggestions for improving the community. This system will include, but is not limited to:
- A dedicated form for community members to submit feedback and suggestions
- A regular review with intervals of 6 months of submitted feedback and suggestions by the MET
- Communication of any changes or improvements made as a result of member feedback to the community
It's important to note that any feedback or suggestions provided by members will be kept confidential and will not be shared with any third parties without the member's express consent. The MET will use the feedback and suggestions provided by members to continuously improve the community and create a positive experience for all members.
Acceptable Use Policy
As a member of the Adilsons community, you are expected to use community resources and platforms in a responsible and respectful manner. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Refraining from using community resources for commercial purposes without prior approval.
- Not posting or sharing content that is defamatory, or violates someone's rights.
- Not engaging in behavior that is disruptive, harassing, or abusive towards other members.
- Respecting the privacy of others and not sharing personal information without their consent.
Restrictions on hate speech, discrimination, and violence
The Adilsons community has a strict policy against hate speech, discrimination, and violence. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Using racist, sexist, or any other form of discriminatory language or imagery.
- Making threatening or violent remarks towards individuals or groups.
- Spreading false or misleading information about individuals or groups with the intention of inciting hatred or discrimination.
Policy for handling Misinformation
The spread of false or misleading information can cause harm to individuals and communities. The Adilsons community takes this issue seriously and requires members to take personal responsibility for verifying information before sharing it in the community. If a member is found to be spreading misinformation, they may be subject to disciplinary action.
Policy for handling Spam
Spam is unwanted or unsolicited messages sent in bulk. The Adilsons community has a zero-tolerance policy for spam, and members found to be sending spam may be subject to disciplinary action.
Policy for handling Inappropriate content
To maintain a positive and safe environment for all members, the Adilsons community has guidelines for what content is considered inappropriate. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Posting graphic or violent content.
- Sharing sexually explicit or suggestive content.
- Posting content that glorifies or promotes self-harm or suicide.
Policy for handling Confidentiality and Privacy
The Adilsons community respects the privacy of its members and takes the protection of personal information seriously. This includes:
- Not collecting, storing, or sharing personal information without the consent of the individual.
- Taking steps to secure personal information and protect it from unauthorized access or theft.
- Notifying members if their personal information has been compromised.
- Hate speech: speech or expression that promotes or incites violence or discrimination against a particular group of people based on their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or other characteristics.
- Racism: the belief that certain races are inherently superior or inferior to others, and discrimination or prejudice based on this belief.
- Discriminatory attacks: actions or words that are intended to harm or marginalize a particular group of people based on their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or other characteristics.
For example, hate speech could include using racial slurs, making derogatory comments based on someone's ethnicity or religion, or promoting violence or harm towards a particular group of people. Racism could include making assumptions or stereotypes about a person based on their race, or denying the existence of systemic discrimination. Discriminatory attacks could include bullying, harassment, or targeting someone based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.
Phone number of moderation committee : 59135374
Please note that the moderation committee’s secretary will review every appeal and request before further delegating the matter to the moderation committee.